Instructions: Remove 1 question form above and add in your personal question.Make a total of 20 questions. Tag 8 people in your list.List them out at the end of your post.Notify them in tagboard that they have been tagged.Whoever done this, will get a blessing from all! :D
1) What is your favourite anime?
Shugo chara!
2) How do feel now?
Cool and calm?
3) If you could fulfill one wish, what would it be?
I would be wif my love ones for ever!!!4) Who are you thankful to?
-Family Members
-Frewns
5) Important wishes for now...
Pass every test and exams with flying colours!!!
6) If you could turn something back to the past, what would it be?
Study harder in primary school…..(regrets…)
7) What are the main priorities now?
STUDIES.
8) What makes you happy?
Everytime I go to school toking to frewns and toking to family members.
9) Have you ever thought about what you want to be when you are older?
Singer!!!****
10) What song can represent your feelings now?
F.I.R. – Fly Away
11) What kind of person you hate most?
Irritating, Frustrating, Useless and etc…
12) Is there anything you wish to confess now?
I would like anyone I hate to stop bothering me NOW!!!!
13) What is your definition of your dream house?
Dunn0 leh…
14) Who would you go to if you are feeling low?
Parents and frewns.
15) What you hope to achieve?
-Good results for exams
-Be A Singer
16) What age do you want to get married?
22-25 years old?
17) Who do you regret most in your life?
I didn’t pass my PSLE with flying colours….
18) Who made you angry this few days?
TERENCE CHARLES ONG PENG QUAN!!!!Keep on frustrating me bout that idiot!!!
19) Would you prefer to go out with your partner or friends?
Both.
20) What school is the person you like in?
Same school as me???!!!???


