RelationShip Quiz
1.Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirty
- Single
2. Are you happy with that ?
- I think is counted as single but i haf a yue ding wif Justin that we would stead in poly if he still loves me.... Haha....
3. Would you still kiss your ex ?
- I do not haf an EX psps.....
4. Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Yup, but i forgotten when is it le lol!!!
5. Do you believe that there are certain circumference where cheating is ok?
- Depends ba....
6. Have you ever talked about marriage?
- With Justin
7. Do you want children ?
- Not sure yet, but maybe Yes haha....
8. How many?
- 1 or 2
9. Would you consider abortion?
- OMG!!!! NO WAY!!!!
10. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you ?
- No need to use if le lah..... now i already noe who likes me.... i would like them to tell me but depends that who they are haha.......
Eg. Justin(YES), Daniel( NO)
11. Do you want someone you can't have?
- Currently yes as i am not allowed to stead now, so i have a yue ding with the person to stead in poly as the person also likes me haha....
I'm sooooo BLESSED lol!!!!!
12. Have you fallen in love?
- Dunno, maybe ba.... I still dunno wad love is haha......
13. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries ?
- I love it man!!!!
14. Do you believe that you can change for someone?
- I think i can but am i tat bad.......
15. Is it a good day today ?
- Yes
16. Have you ever broken a heart before ?
- Yes....
17. Does your ex still have feelings for you ?
- Psps i dun have EX.....
18. Do you still have feelings for them ?
- I told u no EX le!!!!!!
19. You wish to have bf/gf for now ?
- Yes, yes cause i got someone i liked le..... but i'm not allowed to haf one now......
20. What now you wish for ?
- Justin and I can have a wonderful life with our family members.....
21. If you have bf/gf now..do you really love them?
- I do not haf 1 yet..... but i liked him......


