Today i just had my exams, English paper 1 and chinese paper 1 haha.....*I think can pass la lol!!!
There would be lots of pictures updated today, so have a good lo0k!!! haha....
Went to bird park on the 19th sep 2008, sry can't remember clearly the date might b wr0ng psps....

LOL, i edited the pics....That was wad they were t0king b0ut on that day haha!!!
This is the n00dles Ting Ting Jie Jie, Ying Ying Jie Jie, Ming Fa Kor Kor(YingYing Jie Jie's bf) and San Yi buy f0r us at Taiwan de....






Thanks al0t f0r the n00dles!!! I l0ve it!!! Muacks!!!!
This is also an0ther s0mething they bought for us fr0m taiwan....
Veri the cute leh... I first tod it was s0mething for females to due during their period BUT read carefully, the words!!!! LOLx...Sorry if u don understand....


Haha.. okay lah I dun play le... It's actually sweets inside haha!!!!

Thank you for everything u guys gave!!! We l0ve them!!!!
This was wad i took fr0m the day i played my candles , just can't remember the dates lol....

LOLx....Finally, here is 0ne pictures of my school....

LOLx....
Okay lah, i will end here for today ...
Wishes that every0ne can haf a w0nderful day ahead AND
ALL THE BEST FOR EOY!!!!
Takkaires every0ne!!!!^^


