#1 . The person who tagged / pass you is
; Shirley
#2 . Your relationship between him / her.
; Sec0ndary Scho0l Frewns
#3 . Your five impression of him / her
; Chatty, Cute, Thin, Sh0rt hair,Go0d in Studies
#4 . The most memorable thing he / she had done for you
; Teaching me h0w to draw manga!!!
#5 . The most memorable thing he / she had said to you
; Nth lol…
#6 . If he / she became your lover , you will ?
; Oi! She’s a girl + I have s0me0ne I like le!!!
#7 . If he / she became your lover, thing he / she has to improve on will be ?
; Psps read the Questi0n bef0re thank y0u…
#8 . If he / she became your enemy , you will ?
; OMG, I h0pe this doesn’t hppen f0rever!!!!
#9 . If he / she became your enemy , the reason will be ?
; Mayb she like my bf ba….
#10 . The most desired thing you want to do for him / her right now is ?
; IDK lol!!!
#11 . Your overall impression of him or her is ?
; A go0d frewn.
#12 . How you think people around you will feel about you ?
; Idk, maybe veri t0kative ba haha…
#13 . The characters you love of yourself are ?
; L0ving LOL!!!
#14 . On the contrary, the characters you hate about yourself are ?
; IDK…
#15 . The most ideal person you want to be is ?
; Singer+ act0ress haha!!!!
#16 . For people that care and like you, say something to them.
; Thanks, I l0vE u!!!! Muacks!!!!
#17 . Pass this quiz to 10 person that you wished to know how they feel about you. Pass to people with blogs only.
one, Alexis
two, Hui Li
three, Veron
four, Ting2 Jie2
five, Ying2 Jie2
six, Mildred
seven, Shirley
eight, Aaron Yan
nine, Racheal
ten, Jiro wang haha!!!
#18 . Who is no.6 having relationship with
; I dunn0…
#19 . Is no.9 a female / male.
; Female.
#20 . If no.7 and no.10 are together , will it be a good thing ?
; LOL!!! Veri g0od, haha!!!! But the ages are….lol
#21 . What is no.2 studying about?
; Express Things haha….
#22 . When was the last time you had a chat with no.3.
; IDK…
#23 . What kind of music does no.8 like.
; I really d0nn0 haha…
#24 . Does no.1 have any siblings ?
; Yeps
#25 . Will you woo no.3.
; I g0t some0ne I like le + I’m a gurl!!!!
#26 . How about no.7.
; Same answer!!!!
#27 . Is no.4 single ?
; Yeps
#28 . What is the surname of no.5.
; Lee
#29 . What's the hobby of no.10.
; Dunn0?
#30 . Does no.5 and 9 get along well ?
; They d0n n0e each 0ther haha…
#31 . Where is no.2 studying at.
; Tpss
#32 . Talk something casually about no.1
; She slims d0wn al0t!!!
#33 . Have you tried developing feelings for no.6
; NO WAY!!!!
#34 . Where does no.9 live at ?
; Tampines…. Maybe???
#35 . What colour does no.4 like.
; Pink
#36 . Are no.1 and 5 best friend ?
; Nop the dunn0 each 0ther
#37 . Does no.1 have any pets ?
; IDK bt I think dun haf ba…
#38 . Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world .
; LOL, u ask him ba, Idk!!!
#39 . What is no.6 doing now.
; IDK lol….
1)Taken or single
- Taken ba??!!?? Psps i not sure haha!!!
2) Do you like it?
- Yes!!!
3) Would you still kiss your ex?
- I dun haf ex lol!!!
4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
- I think dun haf ba....
5) Do you believe that cheating is bad?
- Sometimes it's good to cheat :D
6)Are you missing someone special right now?
- Yeahh.
7) Do you want children?
- Yes
8) If yes, how many?
- 2
9)Would you consider adoption?
- NOWAY!!!
10) If someone liked you right now,
would you want them
- Depends on feelings.
12) Do you believe in celebrating an anniversary?
- Yes.
13) Do you get butterflies when your around your crush?
- lol nope!!!
14) Do any of ur EXS still have feelings for u?
- no EX!!!!!
15) Have u slept at a Boyfriend/ Girlfriend's house?
- dunno.....LOLX!!!!


