Than nobody on9 to tok to......
Justin haven wake up i think......
Shirley no reply......
Terence busy.....
S.I.A.N!!!!!!!
so i thought of coming here and update my blog but nth much 4 me to update leh......
Yesterday i watched the show One Missed Call (American Version), watch at PPS but i watched until halfway, they say if u like this show buy ur own dvd or watch at youtube.......
At that time i was like ...... wad the.......
LOLx......
Today is a great day!!!! Later i g0ing Century Square to cut my hair.....
Father pay $5 i pay $5 LOLx.....
haha....
Okay la.... I will stop here le.....
If there are anymore updates i will update later......
LOLx.....
Haha.....
12.30pm
Haha.... I just finish watching the show One Missed Call Japanese Version lol!!!
The show veri nice leh....
Next time i might watch the American Version again lol.... maybe with someone ba haha.....



