Go0d m0rning my frewns!!!おはようございます 0hay0u g0zaimasu!!
こんにちは k0nnichi wa !!!Hell0!!
I w0ke up t0day and decided t0 start afresh!!!
Forget b0ut the past and think ab0ut the future, yeah?
L0lx...
Starting afresh was great!!!
I will w0rk hard in my w0rk! (If i c0uld have 0ne...)
W0rk hard in studies f0r the future!
W0rk hard in drawing Manga! (That's wad Shirley wants me to haha...)
Decided t0 have a veri veri g0od future...
Sooo.... must work hard!!!!
Every0ne let's w0rk hard t0gether ba!!!!
Gam pa teh!!!!がんばて!~
Haha...
Well, well i think i would still c0ntinue t0 write in m0re afterwards...
I'm n0t writing so much n0w cause its still in the m0rning 0912 haha....
n0thing much t0 write yet but i think i would write in m0re afterwards!!!
Haha....
I l0ve my frewns and family!!!
Thanks to i'm n0w 0kay le~:
-Mummy
-Shirley
-Li Shan
-Alexis
-Supuchcha
-Justin
-Siyah Jie
I'm n0w 0kay le!!! Dun w0rri!!!
Thanks!!!ありがとう! I l0ve all 0f u!!!
Especially, Mummy, Shirley , Siyah jie and Lishan....
Thanks!!!!! ありがとう!
1137am
Haha... i have write in again...
LOLx...
Learn s0me japanese fr0m the internet!!! haha...
がんばて!~わたしわえみり。
It means, all the best, my name is emily.(Emiri)
haha...
C0ol rite?!!?
1.18pm
Haha.. i'm n0w setting 0ff t0 p0p0's いえh0use and eat FREE lunch l0r...
Lolx...
J0king lah...
I n0w g0ing up t0 eat le brb later byebye...
haha...
さよなら say0nara!!! G0odbye...
BRB!!! Be Rite Back!!!
1.47am
Hell0!!! こんにちは!!! k0nnichi wa!!!
I'm back!!!
Wahahaha....
Back fr0m grandma's いえh0use!!!!
Ate my lunch le n0w super full!!!
Haha...
The f00d are delici0us!!!
-Springy Chicken
-B0uncy Fish
-Salted Vegetable , Fish and t0fu s0up!!! ( my Fav0urite!!!)
-QQ Rice
-Tasty Bean Sprout
-Greeny Vegetable
0ishii!!!! おいシイ!!!
Haha...
2.55am
Paiseh... Paiseh...I p0sted s0 l0ng but nvr p0st Results haha...
English- 48/80
Mathematics- 54/100
Chinese- 20/70 The wh0le class did badly...
Science-61/100
Literature-61/100
Hist0ry-34/80haiix... next year dunn0 still can take hist0ry n0ts...
Geography-60+/100 paiseh f0rg0tten...
Design and Techn0logy-Still n0t t0ld the sc0re yet but Mr Seow told me i g0t A haha...


