Well, w0ke up at 9.58am t0day, smsed Justin and Am0s a g0od m0rning t0day haha...
Than went f0r a bathe till 10.37am l0ng h0r?
Haha...
Am0s c0mplaining why i bathe s0 l0ng haha....
Ate my breakfast while sms chatting with am0s...
He call me t0 change the place we are meeting later, ask me fr0m tampines g0 t0 pasir ris t0 meet him!!! OMG!!!
I tell him i will w8 f0r him at tm the mac d0nald at 12pm later, so gtg s0on...
At 11.01am i recieved a call fr0m Terence, he called and said , he wanted t0 buy auditi0n a-cash and ask me if i want 0ne...
I replied u buy f0r me h=l0r than i d0n pay...
He agreed.
I t0d he was j0king...
Haha...
Than he send me a msg, with the c0de t0 t0p up the a-cash, i tod he gave me and expired one BUT he really bought one f0r me haha!!!!
Thanks al0t!!!!!
Haha....
Later after getting the results in sch i will g0 f0 the hairstyling class again...
S0 i will be updating m0re later if i am all0wed t0 play the c0mp haha...
I'll end off by saying a thanks t0 terence!!!!
Terence!!!!
Thanks f0r the A-cash!!!
Thanks Al0t!!!!
Thank-y0u!!!
Thank-y0u!!!!
Thank-y0u!!!
Haha....


