Cuz i cann0t slp well...
Due to the yesterday thing.....
So sad and em0 yesterday....
So i decided n0t t0 t0k b0ut wad happened yesterday nite...
anyway i switched on my c0mp(the 0ne with0ut webcam cause my dad using the one with.Sry Amos lolx....)in the m0rning chatted with am0s abit b0ut yesterday that thing than we decided changed t0pic haha!!!
And s0on after Shirley came on9 and s0oner Li Shan on9 haha...
We chat in a 4ppl c0nversati0n haha...
Li Shan didn't t0k much than Am0s say Li Shan Em0....
L0lx....
Haha....
Since it is in the m0rning, n0thing much t0 write, s0 MAYBE i will update abit m0re later haha....


The c0nversati0n: I will n0t feature out s0me parts....
think of me think of you says:
if u wan cry
think of me think of you says:
cry as loud as u wan
I says:
i onli could secretly cry in the bathr0om
think of me think of you says:
u 2morro come out
I says:
cause i d0n wan my parents to be w0rried
think of me think of you says:
u can cry as long as u wan le
think of me think of you says:
pokay?
I says:
Ok.
think of me think of you says:
i treat u ice cream
I says:
no appetitie
think of me think of you says:
pls
think of me think of you says:
i balanja u
I says:
wad is balanja?
think of me think of you says:
lol
think of me think of you says:
ps
think of me think of you says:
blanja*
think of me think of you says:
-.-
I says:
than wad is blanja?
think of me think of you says:
lol
think of me think of you says:
treat u
I says:
oh
I says:
no nid la
I says:
later buy i cann0t eat thanthr0w away...
think of me think of you says:
nvm
think of me think of you says:
i will still biuuy 4 u de
think of me think of you says:
$1 onli
I says:
d0n waste $ lah...
think of me think of you says:
treat it as
think of me think of you says:
ls buy 4 u ddee
think of me think of you says:
li shan still owe me $1
I says:
als0 cann0t
think of me think of you says:
can!
think of me think of you says:
u better acecpt
I says:
..
think of me think of you says:
my 1st gift i giv u
think of me think of you says:
u like tis
I wan t0 say Thanks al0t t0 this pers0n, but i'm n0t telling u wh0...


