As i said...
I came back t0 bl0g!!!
Haha...
Just n0w was a sh0rt p0st as i need t0 quickly off the c0mp and g0 t0 bath...
Went 0ff t0 Tampines Mall that Mac d0nald straight away with Shirley at 11.18am after bathing...
Reach there at 11.38am...
20mins exact!!! Haha...
Well...
Than saw a b0y wh0 is quite sh0rt...
He is als0 asking f0r a part-time j0b...
We...
Okay la say it as I, cuz Shirley didn't sp0ke a w0rd...
Haha...
I asked the managers if they are l0oking f0r part-time w0rkers...
They said h0ld on...
Than they t0ok 0ut a applicati0n f0rm f0r us t0 fill in...
We sumited the f0rm...
Than they said h0ld on awhile...
Give me 5 mins...
Me and Shirley waited there f0r ab0ut 15mins...
S0 i went t0 call the manager...
S0on...
The manager came 0ut...
Than sp0ke t0 us...
Than gave us an0ther f0rm...
But this time this f0rm needs parents signature...
We were t0ld t0 c0me 0n this sunday at 2pm to 6pm f0r a trail...
Than return the f0rm 0n that day...
Than me and Shirley went f0r s0me sh0pping and lunch...
Shir b0ught a packet 0f fries and Sausage and Cheese balls fr0m Tak0 P0chi...
While i b0ught Prawn balls fr0m Tak0 P0chi t0o...
Than we sat d0wn at the staircase there t0 eat...
S0on we finished 0ur tasty f0od...
Shirley's sh0es were sp0ilt...
S0 we went t0 Mini To0ns and b0ught a pair 0f slippers f0r $7.95...
Shirley had b0rr0wed the m0ney Miss Veni wanted t0 give t0 Li Shan t0 buy 1st...
Haha...
Cuz she went out of m0ney...
Than she called her mum at 2.03pm t0 lend her s0me m0ney....
Her m0ther was gener0us en0ugh t0 lend her $50...
Haha!!!
Than we sh0pped ar0und at the east link there...
Shirley b0ught a large mil0...
While i b0ught 1 medium fries and regular green tea...
Of c0urse fr0m the Small Mac D0nald at the bus interchange there...
Than we walked back t0 Century Square and t0ok the lift up t0 level 5 and satd0wn at the chair 0pp0site t0 the lift and enj0y the f0od..
While my mum called and i f0und 0ut that my w0rking h0urs...
I WROTE WRONGLY!!!!
I put the fr0m 10am to 4pm...
I t0d it was 4 h0urs...
I c0unted wr0ngly!!!!
I changed this t0 10am t0 3pm...
Cuz my mum d0n all0w me t0 w0rk f0r s0 l0ng...
Than there is still one s0ft c0py at the manager there...
Me and Shirley decided t0 tell her on this sunday...
After eating...
We went t0 Ayies t0 sh0p...
F0und a pretty bracelet...
I b0ught it f0r $1.90...
Than walked ar0und the sh0pping centre and every where...
Than decided t0 call Am0s t0 c0me and sh0p t0o...
Called him but he say he was w0rking...
Sian...
Haha...
Than 0urs legs were tired after sh0pping n0n-st0p till 3.37pm...
Shirley ask f0r a time t0 sit d0wn and rest...
We wanted t0 rest while Shirley's m0ther called her t0 buy the cl0thes f0r her t0 wear tmr...
As tmr Shirley is g0ing t0 a wedding dinner...
So must wear nicer...
Haha...
Than Shir and I went t0 KIDDY PALACE t0 find her a dress...
Haha...
Went there cuz Shir small size mah...
Maybe can find nice cl0thes there...
Haha...
F0und 1 but Shirley tried and find it t0o tight...
S0 we went t0 BHG t0 see if there are any m0re...
F0und a suitable and nice one BUT it c0stes $69.90!!!!
OMG s0 expensive...
So we went t0 THIS FASHION...
Saw a pretty one...
I ask her t0 try it...
Suits her...
Very Nice...
But she say very h0t cuz l0ng sleves...
Than i f0und an0ther 0ne...
But when she wears it...
It was t0o l0ose...
S0 we decided t0 buy the previ0us one...
I ask Shirley t0 pull up the sleves when she feels h0t...
Haha...
The shirt c0st her $14.40...
L0lx...
Cuz g0t disc0unt....
Actually is $18 de...
Than we went h0me at 4.05pm like that haha...
Than n0w editing bl0g haha...
P0sting and editing bl0gskin haha...
Ok la i gtg le my dad bringing us out t0 eat byebye!!!
















_end_


