Sian Arhh!!!! I'm DEAF!!!!
W0ke up t0day m0rning, f0und 0ut that my right ear is different fr0m 0ther days...
Cann0t hear clearly fr0m my right ear...
Like water stuck inside like that...
Oso i g0t a flu.... running n0se....
Sian arh...
Dunn0 when than i c0uld hear pr0perly again fr0m my right ear....
Arh!!!!!!
N0w even speak out makes me feel like i s0unded werid...
my right ear onli can hear like pong p0ng p0ng s0und....
Sian arhh!!!!!
I dun wan t0 be deaf!!!!!
AH!!!!!!!!!
Give me back my hearing!!!!!
I want back my old right ear hearing!!!!
I wan t0 hear pr0perly!!!!!
AHH!!!!!!!!!
Sian Arhh!!!!!
Haiiix....
X.X
Later maybe g0ing t0 the ' mei shi zhan'...
To eat lunch haha...
Jus n0w went t0 bl0ck 400+ t0 eat minced p0rk n00dles...
Than after eating we when t0 sh0p ar0und there f0r awhile...
Lina b0ught me a $1 pen haha...
Alth0ugh it's cheap but i like that pen as the ink is purple c0l0ur de...
My fav0urite c0l0ur...
Haha...
1st time she say wan buy things f0r me...
Haha...
So happy...
L0lx...
Than after sh0pping there, we went t0 bl0ck 200+...
B0ught a HUGE hamster cage f0r the 8 bai bai hamsters...
Haha...
Has 3 level f0r them t0 enj0y...
Haha...
Than cucu can upgrade back t0 the bigger h0use le....
Haha....
Here are s0me pictures...
The new cage!!!

The Pen lina bought f0r me!!

Cucu's current home...

Shifting t0....

_EnD_ But I might p0st or update m0re later....


