Haha...
I g0t this in friendster again...
L0lx...
I find this st0ry t0uching...
Haha...
> Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
> Guy: No, this is fun.
> Girl: No it's not. Please it's 2 scary!
> Guy : Then tell me you love me.
> Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
> Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
> Girl : *hugs him*
> Guy: Can you take my helmet off and
> put it on yourself? It's bugging me.
> Girl:Alright, now slow down
> Guy: I love you babe
> Girl: I love you too, please just slow
> down now! Please!
> (in the paper the next day):
> A motorcycle had crashed into a
> building because of a brake failure.
> Two people were on it, but only 1
> had survived .
> The truth was that halfway down the
> road, the guy realized that his brakes
> broke, but he didn't want to let
> the girl know. Instead, he had her say
> she loved him and felt her hug one last
> time, then he had her wear his helmet
> so
> that she would live even though it
> meant
> that he would die.


