Haix...
Just so super bored...
3 days nvr go sch lia0...
Fever...
Haix...
Than just too bored...
Didn't noe wad to do...
Haix...
Just while uploading the pictures...
I shall ANYHOW update my blog...
Haha...
Just super bored l0r...
Shirley will pass me the homework everyday after school...
THANKS SHIRLEY!!!! ARIGATO!!!
But when i got back my homework, i did it immediately cus i too bored lia0 than fast fast finished le...
Than AGAIN!!! nth to do...
Haix...
I wanted to do the quiz at siyah jie's blog but CANNOT COPY N PASTE!!!!
So have to wait f0r her t0 send it to me...
Ok lah, i shall shut my crap...
Here are some pictures...
Hehe... I saw lishan and amos going to school TOGETHER!!!
Haha... Took a picture of them but not clear...















Just so super bored...
3 days nvr go sch lia0...
Fever...
Haix...
Than just too bored...
Didn't noe wad to do...
Haix...
Just while uploading the pictures...
I shall ANYHOW update my blog...
Haha...
Just super bored l0r...
Shirley will pass me the homework everyday after school...
THANKS SHIRLEY!!!! ARIGATO!!!
But when i got back my homework, i did it immediately cus i too bored lia0 than fast fast finished le...
Than AGAIN!!! nth to do...
Haix...
I wanted to do the quiz at siyah jie's blog but CANNOT COPY N PASTE!!!!
So have to wait f0r her t0 send it to me...
Ok lah, i shall shut my crap...
Here are some pictures...
Hehe... I saw lishan and amos going to school TOGETHER!!!
Haha... Took a picture of them but not clear...















I'm so bored....
Haha...
My maths i scored 32/40 f0r CA1!!!
signing off,
emily!~


