I Back To The Old Original Me!!!!
I wont slash myself le. For goodness sake i was so stupid that tym haha...
San Yi, dun worry i wont slash le.
Everyone is loving me n doting me, if i die everyone will be sad.
I'VE GROWN UP!
I'm the same time the old n new me!
I REBORN!!!!
I learning guitar until fingers red red haha...
But nvm!
I grown up!!!
More mature lia0.
NO MORE SLASHING!
I CAN'T HURT MYSLEF ANYMORE!!!!
Now, i will concentrate on Exams, Schools and GUITAR!
Haha....
Back to the old refreshing me good worhx!!!!
MAD MAD ME!!!
Siao siao de haha...
If i can grant my wish i h0pe that i would find a gd bf that looks like Jiro Wang Dong Cheng than attitude like Jin Xui Yi...
HAHA!!!!!
Mad lia0....
K la, here are some pictures I TOOK! and also some JiRo haha~
Eh.... Acting c0ol la haha...
TING TING JIE JIE CHEER UP!!!! LALALAS!!!!!
Haha....
I wont slash myself le. For goodness sake i was so stupid that tym haha...
San Yi, dun worry i wont slash le.
Everyone is loving me n doting me, if i die everyone will be sad.
I'VE GROWN UP!
I'm the same time the old n new me!
I REBORN!!!!
I learning guitar until fingers red red haha...
But nvm!
I grown up!!!
More mature lia0.
NO MORE SLASHING!
I CAN'T HURT MYSLEF ANYMORE!!!!
Now, i will concentrate on Exams, Schools and GUITAR!
Haha....
Back to the old refreshing me good worhx!!!!
MAD MAD ME!!!
Siao siao de haha...
If i can grant my wish i h0pe that i would find a gd bf that looks like Jiro Wang Dong Cheng than attitude like Jin Xui Yi...
HAHA!!!!!
Mad lia0....
K la, here are some pictures I TOOK! and also some JiRo haha~
Eh.... Acting c0ol la haha...
TING TING JIE JIE CHEER UP!!!! LALALAS!!!!!
Haha....
01. List 10 people whom you want to do this quiz.
(a) Shirley
(a) Shirley
(b)Terence
(c) Kevin
(d) Siyah Jie
(e) Ting Ting
(f) Ying Ying
(g) Lina
(h) Alexis
(i) Yeeping
(j) Hui Ning
02. Your name?
Emily
02. Your name?
Emily
03. Your Age?
15 currently
04. Single or Attatched?
Obviously SINGLE
05. Five of your closest friend?
Terence, Shirley, Kevin, Li shan, Alexis??
06. Your 2 favourite colours ?
Blue and violet
15 currently
04. Single or Attatched?
Obviously SINGLE
05. Five of your closest friend?
Terence, Shirley, Kevin, Li shan, Alexis??
06. Your 2 favourite colours ?
Blue and violet
07. Favourite type of story/ comic book?
Tsubasa, Shugo chara, etc
08. Do you have a crush?
Jiro Wang Dong Cheng lolx?
09. Has an unknown person asked you for your number before?
yes, some years ago forget lia0.
10. If yes, did you give your number to the person who asked?
Nop
11. Name 2 girl - friends that you are close to.
Shirley, Alexis
12. Name 2 guy friends that you are close to.
Terence, Kevin?
13. Do you play online games?
Maybe?
14. Do you play Maple Story?
No more haha...
15. Favourite numbers?
#3 and #5
Tsubasa, Shugo chara, etc
08. Do you have a crush?
Jiro Wang Dong Cheng lolx?
09. Has an unknown person asked you for your number before?
yes, some years ago forget lia0.
10. If yes, did you give your number to the person who asked?
Nop
11. Name 2 girl - friends that you are close to.
Shirley, Alexis
12. Name 2 guy friends that you are close to.
Terence, Kevin?
13. Do you play online games?
Maybe?
14. Do you play Maple Story?
No more haha...
15. Favourite numbers?
#3 and #5
signing off,
Sia0 Emily!~
:):):):)
Haha...















