Haha...
Yesterday night i g0t the most wonderful dream in my life!!!
I dreamt of some stupid stuffs la.
Haha...
100% it wont be in real life haha...
I dreamt that JIRO WANG came t0 my sch00l and had a concert himself.
Singing the song mo mo...
Haha....
But the school is t0tally different with my real school..
Haha...
Than me n Shirley in that dream went t0 the washroom half way than boys in girls toilet, girls in boys toilet. Lolx...
It was shocking haha...
Ok lah.
Let's t0k bout real life now...
So bored...
I haven recieve my fahrenheit folders...
sobsob...
still w8ing...
haha...
now daddy watching bruce lee that show...
Haha...
than i was so bored bored bored....
here is a mv of the song momo...
飛輪海Fahrenheit 默默

signing off,
emily
Yesterday night i g0t the most wonderful dream in my life!!!
I dreamt of some stupid stuffs la.
Haha...
100% it wont be in real life haha...
I dreamt that JIRO WANG came t0 my sch00l and had a concert himself.
Singing the song mo mo...
Haha....
But the school is t0tally different with my real school..
Haha...
Than me n Shirley in that dream went t0 the washroom half way than boys in girls toilet, girls in boys toilet. Lolx...
It was shocking haha...
Ok lah.
Let's t0k bout real life now...
So bored...
I haven recieve my fahrenheit folders...
sobsob...
still w8ing...
haha...
now daddy watching bruce lee that show...
Haha...
than i was so bored bored bored....
here is a mv of the song momo...
飛輪海Fahrenheit 默默

signing off,
emily
Today's Degree:
31*C


