Okok....
Shall update my blog cus it's t0o dead.
Well...
Yesterday me n lina went t0 fly kite fly until the kite no string.
Lina and I stayed up late yesterday l0lx...
watched absolute boyfriend, 絶対彼氏.
Lolx..
Find the show quite nice so we watched fr0m 11.30pm to 1.30am haha...
Suprisingly we can stay up so late...
Today dad n sis went t0 fly kite again. Lolx...
The kite dunno y yesterday in a so good condition today spoilt cnt play at all.
Haha...
So dad n sis went t0 buy new one..
I didn't follow along cuz the weather is t0o h0t.
WAY TOO HOT!!!!
Today is 31.5 degrees...
Madness...
Lolx...
Can't w8 f0r the f0lder fr0m taiwan t0 arrive t0 my mailbox!!!!
The one ting ting jie jie help me buy 1st that one!!!
Oww.... I really can't w8 hahaha...
MY JIRO!!!!
Haha...
Ok la i shall end here...
Nthing much t0 p0st n0wadays...
N tmr is father's day,
wishing every father a happy fathers day!!!!
Arigato...
Shall update my blog cus it's t0o dead.
Well...
Yesterday me n lina went t0 fly kite fly until the kite no string.
Lina and I stayed up late yesterday l0lx...
watched absolute boyfriend, 絶対彼氏.
Lolx..
Find the show quite nice so we watched fr0m 11.30pm to 1.30am haha...
Suprisingly we can stay up so late...
Today dad n sis went t0 fly kite again. Lolx...
The kite dunno y yesterday in a so good condition today spoilt cnt play at all.
Haha...
So dad n sis went t0 buy new one..
I didn't follow along cuz the weather is t0o h0t.
WAY TOO HOT!!!!
Today is 31.5 degrees...
Madness...
Lolx...
Can't w8 f0r the f0lder fr0m taiwan t0 arrive t0 my mailbox!!!!
The one ting ting jie jie help me buy 1st that one!!!
Oww.... I really can't w8 hahaha...
MY JIRO!!!!
Haha...
Ok la i shall end here...
Nthing much t0 p0st n0wadays...
N tmr is father's day,
wishing every father a happy fathers day!!!!
Arigato...
Irony- WonderGirls
signing off,
emily^^
signing off,
emily^^


